Tuesday, June 4, 2013

My thoughts on swagbucks...

I've always heard of this thing called "Swag Bucks" I've tried it multiple times.... Each time leaving me yawning, and bored. I've earned close to no swag bucks everytime i've tried it. How is it, that there is so many people claiming they earn alot of this site, Yet I can't seem to earn nothing? All the surveys I get about 5 minutes in then surprise surprise... I get disqualified and get a lousy 1pt. I'm not sure about anyone else, But my thoughts on this site is it is a fraud. I'm sure if i took an hour everyday for a year they'd start to add up. But there isn't much appeal for this website. The games are out-dated and suck. Only one poll a day ( The only way to earn pts from my experience) I NEVER not once won anything using their search bar. So my over-all thoughts on swagbucks is don't waste your time! 0/10 on a scale of everything! I consider myself computer savvy, And I legitmately earn money off other sites. Mostly iPhone apps. But this one just wasn't working for me.
If you also use swag bucks feel free to leave a comment letting me know about your experiences! 

Hope everyone enjoys their beautiful summer day, Not so nice out here in NS but here's to hoping the sun comes out tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment

When commenting please don't forget to be nice to others :)